Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

2017 Homecoming Festival Parade

July 29 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm

The Edgerton Homecoming Festival Parade is coming up and we would like to invite you to join us! The parade will start at 11:00am, beginning at Miller Park, running through downtown Edgerton, and ending at Edgerton High School.

 

For those interested in entering a float, we would love to see your creativity commemorating our Ballpark Bash theme this year!

There will be prizes for 1st and 2nd in each category and goodies for everyone! Entries will be judged 25% on neatness, 25% on organization and overall presentation, and 50% on originality and relation to this year’s Ballpark Bash theme. Staging will begin at 9:30am in the Miller Park parking lot. We hope to see you there!

 

Download Parade Entry Form

 

 

Details

Date:
July 29
Time:
11:00 am - 12:00 pm

Organizer

Edgerton Chamber of Commerce
Phone:
(419) 298-0100
Website:
http://www.edgertonohiochamber.com

Venue

Downtown
Edgerton, OH 43517 United States + Google Map